Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
As a Trainee in Cash Management department you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
Specifically, you will:
- Allocate incoming and outgoing payments
- Reconcile G/L, customer and vendor accounts
- Calculate KPIs and prepare monthly dashboards
- Secure Internal Controls compliance
- Co-operate with GSS operational teams and local business
Who are you?
You work in a structured way, delivering to a high quality and are always oriented towards finding the best solutions. You have strong analytical skills, attention to details, and it is natural for you to take responsibility. You are not afraid of working with high value transactions and have ability to work accurately within tight deadlines. Teamwork across borders comes naturally to you and you enjoy learning and developing skills while sharing your knowledge and experience with other team members.
- Academic background (or in progress) in Accounting/ Finance/Mathematics or similar area
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Customer orientation
- High interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility and being open to change
- Fluency in English
- Positive attitude and engagement
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- On – duty allowance
- Language bonus
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development programs (function additions, coordinator programme)
- Financial support of your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Relocation allowance
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
- Additional holiday depending on length of employment (up to 4 days)
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Te oferty mogą Cię zainteresować!