Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
Are you motivated to drive financial compliance across all areas of a 10bn euro organisation? If so, join us as a Risk, Controls and Compliance Assistant in our Gdańsk office and youll become a vital part of our company. We need ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective.
You will be responsible for supporting Risk Controls and Compliance (RCC) team in daily administrative activities. As our new Risk, Controls and Compliance Assistant, you will work closely with and support other members of the team in a variety of tasks and activities to ensure the functioning and improvement of robust risk, controls and compliance systems.
- Support system administration for internal controls monitoring
- Support review of control documentation
- Support other activities, as assigned by supervisor
We are looking for a self-engaged and team oriented person with positive attitude and good communication skills.
We expect from you flexibility and openness to change, as well as, good analytical skills and ability to work under time pressure (deadlines).
- Have basic understanding of finance principles
- Understand and apply Company Values
- Progressing with university degree (preferably accounting or finance)
- Are advanced/fluent in English
- Have good knowledge of Excel and Power Point
- Availability 20 hours/ week
- Flexible working time and home office work possibility
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Financial support of your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Te oferty mogą Cię zainteresować!