For our client, the European Border and Coast Guard Agency, we are looking for candidates for the following positions:
Project Assistant in International and European Cooperation Division / International Cooperation Unit
Reference Number: PA/ECD/ICU/FRO/2023
Key responsibilities of the position:
- to coordinate and monitor the workflow of documents;
- to draft notes, letters, reports and follow up on them – for both ICU staff and senior management;
- to monitor HoU ICU mailbox;
- to support teams in the management of projects;
- to prepare statistical data (tables, graphs and charts) and reports for weekly meetings – ICU, Cross-Divisional and EMB meetings;
- to support and monitor missions of ICU staff;
- to perform administrative other ICU tasks as required.
- Education: successfully completed secondary education related to the business needs;
- Computer skills: very good skills in the main MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Language skills: very good command of both written and spoken English (at least B2/C1)
We are looking for candidates with background in political science, law or international relations, some multicultural experience.
- high level of responsibility and ability to take initiative;
- very developed level of service orientation;
- ability to prioritise;
- ability to work under pressure and experience in organizing work and prioritizing accordingly;
- ability to communicate efficiently at all levels internally and externally and in appropriate manner;
- strong sense of accuracy and attention to detail;
- high level of discretion and ability to handle confidential matters;
- proven organizational skills
- ability to learn new skills and software
- ability to work in a team.
- contract of employment through the Employment Agency
- daily remuneration: 75,68€ net
- medical care, sports card
- opportunity for development and promotion
- work with professionals
Te oferty mogą Cię zainteresować!