The Privacy Specialist is responsible for supporting the privacy policies for our clients products by reviewing and processing privacy requests. As a Privacy Specialist you will follow clear guidelines that allow you to make sound decisions. You will have a thirst for knowledge, impeccable judgment and be comfortable operating in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Review and process incoming privacy requests through online tools in market language and for various other markets as required using translation tools
- Evaluate validity of each request in line with our clients policies
- Continually educate yourself about changes to policies and protocols
- Work closely with our clients policy specialists to address complex privacy cases and regulatory inquiries using the clients response framework
- Maintain a high level of quality in each case that you review
- Achieve weekly productivity deliverables as part of daily workflow
- Effectively collaborate with team members on a range of projects to improve internal efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop skills in a number of different areas including data, tools and quality assessment for various markets as required using translation tools
- B.A. or B.S. degree/masters or equivalent
- 1+ years professional experience working in online operations, privacy or legal support role
- Fluency in written and spoken English and the required language for this role is essential
- Motivated by working in an environment that requires strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Self-starter who is intellectually curious
- Demonstrates ability to exercise impeccable judgment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high volume and complex demands
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to meet changing business needs
- Intermediate I.T skills with the ability to quickly learn new tool
- Solution Orientation
- Organizational Commitment
- Customer Focus
- Results Orientated
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving & Information Gathering
- Resilience & Adaptability
- Product Training and upskilling processes
- Vibrant, multi-cultural environment
- Career & Personal Development
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Subsidized Life Insurance
- Private medical care package
- Cafeteria program with wide range of employee benefits (including Multisport)
- Internal Team and Wellness Activities
- Work in a modern office environment with access to free snacks and drinks
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Majorel is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Majorel are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status or any other basis as protected by local law.
Majorel and its employees do not tolerate, engage in or support Human Trafficking, Forced Labor or Child Labor of any kind through Majorel’s activities, including in its supply chain, or assist Majorel clients or any other party in doing so.
Te oferty mogą Cię zainteresować!