A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. If you want to make a difference in your life, your community and your world, join us at Elavon. We know our company is only as strong as our people, and we are committed to your professional growth and success. Elavon is part of the U.S. Bank family, a diverse workplace, where we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.
Junior Reporting Specialist
- Creating reports and analysis for internal departments and partners;
- Generating daily, weekly and monthly reports and replying to ad hoc queries;
- Good English language skills (oral and written);
- Good knowledge of MS Excel (pivots, power query, nested formulas);
- Experience in working with SQL (temporary tables, joins, optimization on basic level);
- Knowledge of MS Power BI platform would be an advantage;
- Strong analytical thinking and creative, resourceful problem solving skills;
- Self-reliance while meeting quality standards;
- Ability to learn quickly and work under the pressure of time;
- Willing to support and help users with daily issues;
- Solid teamwork skills.
- Full time position, employment agreement;
- Excellent package including complex medical care with dentist, group insurance, Multisport card, language classes;
- Highly professional, multicultural environment and high standards of work;
- Professional training courses, opportunity to develop career path in organizational structures, support in career planning;
- Work in a dynamic team with a supportive inclusive culture and strong values;
- Interaction with internal clients and colleagues across the globe;
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects.
Te oferty mogą Cię zainteresować!