Currently we are looking for candidates for the position of:
We are looking for an Executive Assistant who would like to perform various administrative tasks and support our C-level employees. You will work with your assigned senior leadership to organize and leverage their time effectively, manage their schedules and coordinate their travel logistics.
In this role, you will be multi-tasking and problem-solving, assuming responsibility for planning, organizing and executing major projects (e.g. calls and meetings entailing coordination of schedules of senior leadership participants). You will also be responsible for planning meetings, conference calls, conferences/events and lunches/dinners.
You will be collaborating with Board, C-level employees and with department members in creating smooth workflow including assistance and help for others as needed to make sure all major processes in the company goes smoothly. You will also act as liaison for assigned individuals to ensure that various departments provide requested support in an efficient and timely manner.
- Leadership calendar and meeting management
- Prepare domestic and international itineraries and travel arrangement on a regular basis
- Preparing relevant communication, reports and presentations
- Other administrative and ad-hoc tasks
- Delivering the highest standard of support as a first point of contact
- Independent completion of delegated tasks e.g. processing the onboarding of external employees, processing of purchase orders, etc.
- English B2 level
- excellent communications and organizational skills
- proactive and open minded attitude
- ability to work as individual contributor and within a team
- attention to details
- innovative and solution based approach
- thinking out of the box attitude
- good knowledge of MS Office package
- leadership calendar and meeting management
- prepare domestic and international itineraries and travel arrangement on a regular basis
- preparing relevant communication, reports and presentations
- other administrative and ad-hoc tasks
- delivering the highest standard of support as a first point of contact
- independent completion of delegated tasks e.g. processing the onboarding of external employees, processing of purchase orders, etc.
- driver’s license will be an asset
Te oferty mogą Cię zainteresować!