Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 54 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
- Being part of the team implementing global Purchasing system Coupa.
- Focus on supplier integration with Eurofins purchase to pay platform in area of e-ordering and e-invoicing.
- Gaining experience on direct contact with company vendors and e-commerce topic.
- Daily support of maintenance of e-connections with suppliers – monitoring errors, adding new elements.
- Reporting on progress to direct supervisor and dedicated project coordinator.
- Last year of studies or graduate
- Very good level of English
- Good knowledge of excel
- Analytical thinking
- Being communicative and open for new challenges
- Quick learner and independent person
- Good priority management
- Energy and drive to perform
- 12 months full time contact paid internship
- For the best possibility to be hired after the program
- Trainings and "buddy" support
- Benefits (medical insurance, Mybenefit, home office etc.)
- International, global environment
Te oferty mogą Cię zainteresować!