We are an international technical service provider with over 200 technicians delivering services to industry and energy sectors around the world. Our DNA is half-Danish and half-Polish. Currently we are looking for a competent, well-organized employee who is interested in HR & Recruitment area.
Students and candidates who would like to perform part-time job are also very welcome.
We are flexible in adjusting your working hours!
- Build partnership and trusting relationship with hiring managers in understanding their staffing requirements
- Look for potential candidates all over the world and build talent pools using both well-known and less obvious sources
- Independently run recruitment processes, from the identification of the recruitment needs till the new hire’s first day at work taking into heart great candidate experience
- Initiate and take care of the ERYK’s recruitment campaigns and employer branding activities, both online (i.e. social media) and offline (conferences, fairs, meetups, etc.)
- Arrange and take part in phone/Teams/face-to-face interviews
- Organize and perform onboarding process
- Provide managers with most up-to-date recruitment reports & analysis
- Perform other tasks within HR team
- You feel great talking to people
- You are well-organized and have positive energy in team co-operation
- You have very good English skills
- You have ability to prioritize tasks under the time pressure
- You keep high standards of quality of own work
- You have good knowledge of MS Office
- You are open to new tasks and changes
- You have knowledge about recruitment tools and websites (not a must but advantage)
- Employment contract and salary aligned to your skills, experience and performance
- Challenging job in an established, well run, of high standards company where your opinion matters
- Access to paid recruitment portals and the best recruitment tools on the market
- Work within Scandinavian corporate culture with high level of independence and openness to people of all nationalities
- Friendly atmosphere in well-organized, ergonomic and nice office close to the city centre
- Professional training and courses co-financed by the company
- Private medical care for you and your family after 6 months of employment
- Additional benefits e.g. Medicover Sport, integration parties
- Healthy lifestyle environment – in the office & afterhours
Te oferty mogą Cię zainteresować!