Nr ref.: 2528518/103035
Our office is located in Cracow and we offer a 50/50 hybrid working model.
The main responsibility of Executive Assistant will be providing administrative support to Business Leaders across locations and Solution Lines:
- Acting as a point of contact/liaison with clients, third parties, peers and direct reports,
- Proactively managing email and diary,
- Preparing and coordinating internal/external meetings including all catering, equipment and logistical requirements,
- Planning and organising travels,
- Submitting of company expenses,
- Producing documents as requested, in line with Aon brand, including typing, formatting, proof reading, printing and binding as needed,
- Drafting emails and communications as requested,
- Attending senior level meetings to coordinate agenda, materials, and take notes
- Any ad hoc duties, requests and initiatives to ensure the proper workflow.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world. As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
- Fluent English – at least C1 level (CEFR scale),
- 1-2 years of previous administration and office experience in a professional, client orientated environment, previous PA experience would be an asset
- Fully competent with MS Office
- Personal effectiveness, good organizational and time management skills,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Reliable, trustworthy and maintains confidentiality,
- Ability to deal with stress and tight deadlines,
- Strong problem solving skills,
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal and with all levels of seniority,
How we support our colleagues:
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Te oferty mogą Cię zainteresować!