Together we develop medicines, offering a new hope to patients suffering from serious diseases. We create a passionate and friendly workplace environment. Join us!
As an Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for performing various administrative tasks such as coordinating travel arrangements, managing calendars, organizing meetings, leading various projects with a high level of complexity for the President of the Management Board and other senior leaders. The assignments will typically involve work of a highly confidential nature. You will be acting as an interface for broad array of internal and external stakeholders.
- Acting on own initiative to deliver key assignments, and prioritizing work according to changing business situation;
- Maintaining complex and detailed calendars;
- Building effective working relationships with key stakeholders;
- Managing the coordination and logistics of both internal and external travels, meetings and conferences;
- Assisting in editing spreadsheets and presentations;
- Independently leading and coordinating various projects;
- Managing the office in Warsaw
- At least 5 years of experience in administrative support of Senior Management level roles in international environment;
- Ability to work and adapt to a fast-paced environment with changing deadlines and priorities;
- Great customer-centric approach, possessing strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Great attention to detail;
- Diplomatic and professional attitude;
- Confidentiality as you will be privy to strategic, personal, and business critical information;
- Combination of “can do” attitude with proactive approach;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point and MS Teams, as well as knowledge of SAP/Success Factors;
- Very good command of both English and Polish language in writing and spoken;
- Good command of German will be advantage
Te oferty mogą Cię zainteresować!