We are currently looking for a Contract Specialist, English Speaker position based in our Warsaw office!
You will have a great influence on shaping your own working day and be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Creating and processing contracts to the clients and consultants
- Collecting master and contract data data in the systems
- Managing contract templates and adjusting them according to client framework agreements
- Assisting the Account Managers and Finance Department in different administrative tasks
- Follow-up and collection of missing documents
- Synchronization of data in all databases by close and continuous contact with the clients of ProData Consult, to ensure that our systems are always updated and current, and in turn the contracts and invoices as well,
- Participating in the development and overall optimization projects to support the continued growth in ProData Consult
The right candidate for the job has independent and accommodating approach. You take pride in delivering solid results every time within the deadline and you enjoy reaching out to the consultants and providing them with a high level of service at all times. You are therefore a strong communicator and listener with a good understanding of processes because of your thorough and detail oriented mindset. It is important that you are flexible and know how to prioritize your tasks, because of the quick changes that can happen from time to time. You always finish what you start and you thrive in taking initiative and sharing your ideas and knowledge with your colleagues because you believe that teamwork is the way to go.
The job requires a large overview and being responsible for every assignment you are given to ensure that the process is going smoothly and to create the best results possible.
- A well-established personality: with strenghths and weaknesses, but above all with a lot of motivation and zeal to be successful in day-to-day business
- Minimum 2 years of experience within administration, PA or similar positions
- High discipline and structure in working with data
- High sense of detail and overview
- Have a natural flair for working with people services and have a good understanding of the importance of being a support function to others
- Take initiative, are persistent and result-oriented
- Have professional communication skills in English (German or French will be an additional advantage)
ProData Consult is a leading player in the Nordics within delivery of high-end IT and Business consultants on “Time & Material” basis. As a Group we offer a wide range of benefits and services, including business and management consulting, vendor management services and managed services. Additionally, we are one of the largest providers of nearshoring in Poland, helping clients scale up with the exact expert resources they need in a larger and beneficial set-up.
You will work closely with UK Contract Department in London along with other colleagues and you will report to the Team Leader Contracting UK from our office in Warsaw.
Te oferty mogą Cię zainteresować!