Broking Team collaborates closely with brokers and consultants located in DACH region. We provide complex support in administrating client’s policies throughout the year and helping them make the best decisions. Team Coordinator supports service delivery by providing expertise in ongoing operations by helping to execute its daily operations in line with the requirements of internal clients and by continuous improvement, participating in and/or leading projects aimed at improvements, changes, creating tools, etc.
Our office is located in Cracow however in this role we are open to flexibility in terms of hybrid working arrangement.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
Client Service Delivery Coordinator with German
Nr ref.: 2531961/701051
What the day will look like
As a member of your team, you’d be responsible for ongoing operations and continuous improvement initiatives:
- Monitoring current operations within the team on a daily basis. Managing the workload in line with SLAs by organizing, prioritizing and making effective workload allocation decisions
- Identifying issues with processes handled in multiple team and driving a process to find and implement solutions
- Increasing the level of process knowledge across the team
- Acting as a SME for processes and resolving issues
- Suggesting and implementing changes to tools and documentations needed to support effective service delivery
- Backing up team manager, if required
- Making sure that the level of service is continuously improving
- Suggesting and using tools to measure improvements
- Participating in and/or leading meetings to define requirements and operational improvements needs
- Coordinating and planning projects, ensuring the success of project’s closure
- Designing, implementing and developing support materials for solutions to be implemented, such as procedures and training manuals
- Ensuring that all required tools and systems are available for the team and that appropriate training of new processes/systems is delivered to the team
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- Very Good English and German– C1 on the CEFR scale, because youll be using these languages every day when contacting others,
- Previous administrative/analytical experience (knowledge of insurance market will be an asset)
- Ability to analyse processes and identify areas for improvement
- Excellent communication skills with client focus (written and spoken)
- Ability to work within and communicate in the culturally diverse team
- Advanced Excel and Power Point skills
- Strong ability to delegate tasks and execute results
- Very good organizational & time management skills
- Ability to identify and respond to risks
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Te oferty mogą Cię zainteresować!