At AstraZeneca, we win through the science, it’s at the heart of our every success. Every decision is rooted in the limitless possibilities of what science can do. We focus our science in the areas of Oncology, Respiratory, CVRM and INA.
We push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines. This purpose underpins everything we do. It gives us a reason to come to work every day. It reminds us why we exist as a company. It helps us deliver benefits to patients and create value for shareholders. It also sets the context for our employees’ activities and the roles of our teams, partners and other collaborators.
AstraZeneca has a dynamic environment that fosters collaboration and innovation. We attract top minds, and we nurture and build top talent.
- Lead executive calendars to schedule meetings, conference calls, and special events; including exercising discretion as to priority and decision-making responsibility
- Handle telephone calls, including screening incoming calls, and mail disposition
- Handle multi-location domestic and international travel arrangements, and time/expense reports with accuracy and efficiency, including follow-through to ensure that appropriate and timely actions are taken
- Communicate on behalf of the supervisor, including following up and clarifying work assignments, as well as group emails
- Produce accurate, accurately formatted documents, PowerPoint projects, and reports under normally tight time constraints
- Prepare meeting agendas, presentation materials and minutes
- Prepare and edit correspondence and general communications
- Draft or substantially edit materials or correspondence that frequently involves the use of technical terminology and statistical data from a rough form
- Apply knowledge of AstraZeneca processes and systems
- Optimally lead special projects and other duties as assigned
- In addition, assisting with internal and external meetings/conferences including delegate support and meeting logistics
- Provide systems management support of Workday, Capacitor, Assigner, MyTime, and PlanIT to make sure functional information is accurate, assessable, and integrated across networks
- As a member of the administrative support community, this role is responsible for providing back-up support and other assistance to other administrative staff, including training, and for supplying actively to the on-going development and implementation of shared practices
- Bachelor diploma required; master degree preferred
- 5+ years of administrative support experience
- Fluent English
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience at strong writing and communication skills, and the ability to interact expertly with executives and employees at all levels
- Competency with virtual technologies (e.g., MS teams, Zoom)
- Excellent team working, networking and influencing skills
- Ability to think beyond boundaries of own job, challenges the status quo and seeks opportunities for continuous improvement
- Able to prioritize time critical assignments
- Flexible to adapt to constantly evolving needs and deadlines
- Experience with effectively multitasking in a fast-paced environment while maintaining confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to demonstrate tact, persuasion and/or negotiation to accomplish the objectives
- Experience of providing administrative support in a global corporate environment across multiple time zones
- Experience in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology firm is desired
Te oferty mogą Cię zainteresować!