For our client, the European Border and Coast Guard Agency, we are looking for candidates for the following position:
• to provide the Back Office administrative support in general administrative procedures and project management
• to support the document flows and archiving.
• to monitor functional mailboxes
• to support in drafting notes, letters, reports and follow-up on documents;
• to carry out data entry and support with administration and monitoring of electronic platforms;
• to assist in the preparation of statistical data (tables, graphs and charts);
• to organise meetings and events, including with MS.
- Education: successfully completed secondary education related to the business needs.
- Work experience: at least 1 year of professional experience in the specific area depending on the business needs.
- Computer skills: very good skills in the main MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Language skills: very good command of both written and spoken English (at least B2) / knowledge of additional EU language
- high level of responsibility and ability to work independently;
- high level of service orientation;
- ability to work under pressure and experience in organizing work and prioritizing
- ability to communicate efficiently at all levels internally and externally and in appropriate
- strong sense of accuracy and attention to detail;
- high level of discretion and ability to handle confidential matters;
- proven organizational skills;
- ability to adapt to a dynamic working environment;
- ability to learn new skills and software;
- ability to work in a team.
- contract of employment through the Employment Agency
- monthly remuneration: 8.000 - 9.000 PLN gross
- medical care, sports card
- opportunity for development and promotion
- work with professionals
Please be advised that only resumes in English will be considered.
Te oferty mogą Cię zainteresować!