For our client, the European Border and Coast Guard Agency, we are looking for candidates for the following position:
- to ensure administrative support in administrative procedures;
- to co-ordinate the document flow, assist in archiving and follow-up in the team tasks in coordination with the relevant offices;
- to draft notes, letters, reports and follow up;
- to support project team in management of projects;
- to assist at meetings, drafting minutes where necessary
- to support operational staff with preparation of documents, presentations and day-to-day follow-up
- to carry out data entry and support in administration and monitoring of electronic databases as well as preparation of the data overviews based on the dedicated tools where necessary;
- to support where necessary finance and procurement issues at Sector level; including review and preparation of documentation attached to claims, invoices and requests for payments in line with the financial rules in place;
- Education: successfully completed secondary education related to the business needs.
- Work experience: at least 1 year of professional experience in the specific area depending on the business needs.
- Computer skills: very good skills in the main MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Language skills: very good command of both written and spoken English (at least B2) / knowledge of additional EU language
- high level of responsibility and ability to work independently;
- high level of service orientation;
- ability to work under pressure and experience in organizing work and prioritizing
- ability to communicate efficiently at all levels internally and externally and in appropriate
- strong sense of accuracy and attention to detail;
- high level of discretion and ability to handle confidential matters;
- proven organizational skills;
- ability to adapt to a dynamic working environment;
- ability to learn new skills and software;
- ability to work in a team.
- contract of employment through the Employment Agency
- monthly remuneration: 7.500-8.500 PLN gross
- medical care, sports card
- opportunity for development and promotion
- work with professionals
Please be advised that only resumes in English will be considered.
Te oferty mogą Cię zainteresować!