Administrative Assistant in International and European Cooperation Division / Liaison Officers Networks Unit
Location: Warszawa, Śródmieście
Reference Number: AA/IECD/LONU/FRO/2023
Interim Assistants support would be particularly needed with organisational and logistical work related to the increasing number of various requests coming from the different stakeholders in the MS/SAC and third countries, particularly:
- To support the unit in hosting visitors/delegations to the HQ and organizing high level visits to the MS
- Proofreading and checking on documents drafted by Frontex Liaison Office (FLOs) and Back Office staff
- Assistance to the deployment of Member States (MS) Liaison Offices (Los) to Frontex (including ad hoc requests for support coming from MS LOs; co-drafting policy notes related to their deployment; updating the dedicated SharePoint with news, ensuring the communication channels with other entities).
- Drafting correspondence to MS/Schengen Associate Countries (SAC) representatives and different stakeholders cooperating with Frontex.
- Coordinating communication flows between LOU Back-Office and Frontex entities.
- Administrative support to FLOs (including drafting of country fiches and other related reporting document)
- Logistical support.
We are looking for candidates with background in international relations, some multicultural experience and excellent English. Additional value would be to have experience in organizing events and large meetings, and to be able to cope with multi layers tasking.
- Education: successfully completed secondary education related to the business needs
- Work experience: at least 1 year of professional experience in the specific area depending on the business needs
- Computer skills: very good skills in the main MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Language skills: very good command of both written and spoken English (at least B2) / knowledge of additional EU language
- high level of responsibility and ability to work independently
- high level of service orientation
- ability to work under pressure and experience in organizing work and prioritizing accordingly
- ability to communicate efficiently at all levels internally and externally and in appropriate manner
- strong sense of accuracy and attention to detail
- high level of discretion and ability to handle confidential matters
- proven organizational skills
- ability to adapt to a dynamic working environment
- ability to learn new skills and software
- ability to work in a team
- contract of employment through the Employment Agency
- daily remuneration: 59,92€ net
- medical care, sports card
- opportunity for development and promotion
- work with professionals
Please be advised that only resumes in English will be considered.
Te oferty mogą Cię zainteresować!