For our client, the European Border and Coast Guard Agency, we are looking for candidates for the following position:
- Assisting in onboarding of new staff members
- Encoding data in HR information systems
- Managing the individual personal files of the staff members
- Preparing certificates, drafting e-mails, assisting in the flow of all working documents
- Monitoring functional mailboxes of PA team
- Supporting PA team members in carrying out their duties
- Contacts with staff members on request
- Filing and archiving of documents
- Checking/verifying requests in the area of time management
- Education: successfully completed secondary education related to the business needs.
- Work experience: at least 1 year of professional experience in the specific area depending on the business needs.
- Computer skills: very good skills in the main MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Language skills: very good command of both written and spoken English (at least B2) / knowledge of additional EU language
- high level of responsibility and ability to work independently;
- high level of service orientation;
- ability to work under pressure and experience in organizing work and prioritizing
- ability to communicate efficiently at all levels internally and externally and in appropriate
- strong sense of accuracy and attention to detail;
- high level of discretion and ability to handle confidential matters;
- proven organizational skills;
- ability to adapt to a dynamic working environment;
- ability to learn new skills and software;
- ability to work in a team.
- contract of employment through the Employment Agency
- monthly remuneration: 7.500-8.500 PLN gross
- medical care, sports card
- opportunity for development and promotion
- work with professionals
Please be advised that only resumes in English will be considered.
Te oferty mogą Cię zainteresować!