Shein was established in 2008, SHEIN is a leading global e-tailer with a mission to make trendy fashion, beauty, and lifestyle products accessible to everyone while supporting the communities in which we do business .Focusing on “fast fashion”, SHEINs products include clothing, beauty products, home appliances, pet products, various accessories, etc.At present, our business covers more than 150 countries and regions in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Southeast Asia and South America, with steady sales growth for many years.
- Be familiar with receptionist work flow. Be good at using office software and equipment.
- Receiving and transferring phone calls or block the advertising phone calls politely, accurately and efficiently. Polite visitors‘reception.
- Purchase, manage and dispatch the office daily use and stationery in order. Take the usage record and keep the record updated. Clean the stationery closet weekly and keep them in order.
- Assist with employee arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel.
- Assist to arrange client meetings/internal meetings/trainings in the office, including meeting room setup, F&B etc.
- New staff on board preparation, leave application tracking and employment termination support.
- Admin relevant payment preparation
- Assist with filing and updating documents in designated administrative databases
- Other general office administrative responsibilities assigned by supervisor
- ollow processes and procedures
- College degree or above
- 1 year related working experience, service-oriented and hopeful
- High sense of responsibility, patient, detail-oriented, proactive, loyal, good team worker
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel
- Mobile Allowance for each month
- A laptop for work
- End of year bonus
- Annual promotion opportunities
Te oferty mogą Cię zainteresować!