For our Client we are looking for:
Senior Legal Assistant
Location: Warszawa Key responsibilities of the position:
- Handling applications for Public Access to Documents (PAD) in compliance with Regulation (EC) No 1049/2001 of 30 May 2001 regarding public access to European Parliament, Council and Commission documents (Regulation (EC) NO 1049/2001)
- Assisting in the processing of PAD applications
- Managing sensitive operational information
- Ensuring adherence to the deadlines of Regulation (EC) No 1049/2001
- Contributing to the coordination of the network of case handlers in the business units (“Transparency Network”), under the instruction and supervision of the head of the Transparency Office or his/her delegate.
- Administering third-party consultations and corresponding with applicants
- Monitoring internal and external correspondence
- Managing the PAD mailbox and PAD process-related ICT tools
- Assisting in the establishment of statistics related to PAD and updating annual report.
- Assisting in organizing PAD trainings and awareness raising sessions
- Drafting and editing documents and correspondence (internal and external)
We are currently recruiting for departments:
- Legal Services Sector
- Data Protection Office
- successfully completed secondary education related to law, administrative or management.
- at least 2 year of professional experience in finance, international law or
- diplomas of: General Administration, Business Management, Financial Management, Economics, Political Sciences/ European Studies or Social Sciences
- very good command of both written and spoken English (at least B2/C1)
- knowledge and experience in working with databases.
- experience in professional layout tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign and Acrobat Pro)
- high level of responsibility and ability to take initiative
- very developed level of service orientation
- ability to work under pressure and experience in organizing
- work and prioritizing accordingly
- ability to communicate efficiently at all levels internally and externally and in appropriate manner
- high level of discretion and ability to handle confidential matters
- ability to work in a team
- contract of employment through the Employment Agency
- daily remuneration: 84.65 EUR net
- opportunity for development and promotion
- work with professionals
Te oferty mogą Cię zainteresować!