Quality Assurance Specialist with Spanish / Portuguese
Monday-Friday, regular working hours
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment by staying abreast with all the policies changes
- Responsible for retraining & refresher based on the business requirement.
- Driving a Calibration Process. Identify risks and recommend mitigation approaches to the process while managing effective outcomes
- Will be responsible for auditing and providing meaningful insights to identify knowledge gaps and training opportunities
- To provide inputs for process improvements based on job trends and provide floor support
- Ensure that reports are insightful and contain commentary. Proactively look for trends and drivers and provide analytical inputs to customers
- Supporting TL in running operations as and when required
- Prior experience of Quality Assurance preferred.
- Experience in giving feedback and coaching
- Good understanding of QA processes.
- High level of attention to details
- Excellent written communication skills (English and Spanish/Portuguese language)
- Working experience of MS Excel – Highly Desirable. Few examples are but not limited to
- Lookup Functions – VLOOKUP, XLOOKUP
- Logical Functions – IF, AND, OR, XOR
- Text Functions – FIND, SEARCH, PROPER, TRIM, CONCATENATE
- Formatting & Auditing
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Professional development and clear career path.
- Training & development opportunities.
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits.
Te oferty mogą Cię zainteresować!