Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Coloplast Business Centre we are responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
Currently, we are looking for detailed orientated people to join our Labelling team in Coloplast Business Centre, Szczecin. The main scope of the role is to assist the team in their daily tasks and responsibilities.
About the department
CPBC Labelling Team was established in May 2015. Nowadays, our team is a group of 17 employees that support more than 100 countries around the world. Labelling team is responsible for the creation and maintenance of labels and instruction for use (IFU) according to local law requirements, so our patients can learn more about product descriptions, warnings and usage recommendations.
Supporting Label and IFU Administrators in daily tasks to deliver:
- Labels and IFUs according to Medical Device Regulation requirements, branding or country-specific requirements
- Up-to-date labelling content in a global database
- Labels and IFUs for approval in subsidiaries and distributors global, and secure approvals are according to agreed requirements
- Experience with computer/ office related tasks
- Good knowledge of English
- High attention to details and quality
- Effective communication skills
- Team work attitude
We can offer you a contract for 6 months (until end of May 2021), with a chance to be prolonged. Moreover, we offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization and to develop your personal abilities. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers great challenges and the possibility to gain experience in a corporate set-up.
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Te oferty mogą Cię zainteresować!