Would you like to join an international team, working side by side with native Danish speakers with an opportunity to decide about your future development path? We are now looking for a (Junior) Process Officer/Specialist in Daily Banking Services with Danish language to join Daily Banking Services.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Daily Banking Services is an essential part of the end-2-end value chain in Personal Banking, Business Banking and Private Banking. Our core capabilities are processing and delivering products and services related to Financial Plan Execution, Savings & Transaction Accounts, Customer Maintenance, Customer Onboarding & Offboarding and Authority Requests.
We strive to ensure great and seamless customer experiences delivered with the highest possible operational efficiency. We do this by leveraging specialised knowledge and a service-based operating model which caters for a fully integrated collaboration between our colleagues in the four Nordic countries, Estonia and Poland.
We add value by delivering services to our customers to make their dreams and everyday aspirations come true. As (Junior) Process Officer/Specialist in Daily Banking Services with Danish language you’ll play a valuable role in building a powerful work environment within our unit.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating, updating, supervising and approving data in banking systems and applications in accordance with the procedures and regulations
- Working with internal applications and procedures to meet customers’ needs, as well as ensuring sustainability of the processes and delivering with respect to agreed service level
- Having opportunity to take active part in migration of new processes from the Nordic countries to Poland
- Handling tasks at the required level of quality and within time frame following guidelines/working instructions.
- Identifying and proposing improvements within own area of responsibility to improve process efficiency and reduce risk and cost
- Building and maintaining professional relationship with external and internal stakeholders and customers
- Collaborating across borders with colleagues in Nordea Group in Nordic countries
- Keeping proper flow of customers transactions – reporting, investigating root causes, updating process handbooks
- Analysing and assessing risks
You’ll join a team of unique professionals focused on collabroation and process execution. The role is based in Warsaw; Gdańsk; Gdynia.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are focused on details and have ability to prioritize tasks
- Possess great organizational and interpersonal skills
- Have ability to communicate clearly in Danish and English and work as a team player in an International Team
- Able to make smart and accurate decisions
Your experience and background:
- English language skills on advanced level, enabling professional communication in speech and writing
- Danish language skills on advanced level, enabling professional communication in speech and writing
- Finance related university degree or similar will be an advantage
- Previous experience in operational banking/back office assignments would be an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 07/11/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Te oferty mogą Cię zainteresować!