The Wholesale Intern will be part of the Wholesale Department Eastern Europe which operates from Warsaw. The Wholesale team is responsible to define the strategy and development of the local wholesale business, whilst providing excellent support to both internal as external stakeholders.
The Wholesale Intern will provide assistance to the Wholesale team in the areas: data management, communication, analyses, supporting the back office and cross- functional support.
Are you interested in learning about both off- and online retailing, then this is the perfect internship for you!
- Preparing on regular basis data files- in/outs per client, master data updates per client, requests for planning
- Requests to Agency for marketing assets for 9 markets
- Database Maintenance; data collecting from Account Managers and Marketing Department
- Preparing monthly marketing reports
- Support assortment and ordering process, daily online assortment/ marketing checking with on our Partners’ web sites
- Update on Wholesale related documents
- Experience in a branded retail environment is preferred;
- You maintain strong knowledge and application in Excel, Word, Power Point, and database management tools;
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and accuracy;
- Good work organization and ability to coordinate several projects at the same time
- Studen status (Higher Education / University)
- Fluent English (writing & speaking)
- Availability min. 3 days a week
Te oferty mogą Cię zainteresować!