The Marketing Intern will be part of the Marketing Department. The intern will assist in managing impactful international marketing campaigns for retail stores and our wholesale partners (e.g. Sephora & Douglas) as well as support the teams with operational requests.
If you are eager to learn about marketing communication in a fast-paced retail environment, this is the internship for you!
- Support in the coordination of marketing campaigns
- Providing descriptions of promotions, information for events, graphic materials (photos, graphics) for shopping centers (external partner)
- Agencies’ briefing for advertising materials
- Preparation of periodic presentations to summerize local activities (for global and local needs)
- Coordinate process of material translations: website, Newsletter, CRM My Rituals program, instore, innovation, Social Media
- Unifying the content on a local website (cooperation with the global website.com department)
- Ongoing support in PR activities
- Ongoing communication with store employees (retail channel)
- Interest in marketing, digital, PR
- Good work organization
- Ability to coordinate several projects at the same time
- Openness and willingness to learn, positive energy
- Studen status (Higher Education / University)
- Fluent English (writing & speaking)
- Availability min. 3 days a week
Te oferty mogą Cię zainteresować!