HR Mobility Process Associate
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Fluent English
- Experience in HR or Customer Service area
- Eagerness to develop in Global Mobility area
- Ability to work on multiple tasks in demanding environment
- Proactive and client – oriented attitude
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
What duties will help you grow?
- Coordination of work permit and residence permit applications for BeLux
- Payroll preparation for assignees in Belgium and Luxembourg in cooperation with external providers
- Cooperation with internal partners and other mobility teams as well as external vendors
- Controlling of invoices and payments
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and its implementation as well as the internal policies and quality standards
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8cDo you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Te oferty mogą Cię zainteresować!