- Support the supervisor’s work, e.g. organising working time, managing information and tasks as well as setting their priorities,
- Work closely with the finance team,
- Take care of the correct flow of communication and documents in the finance team,
- Organise meetings and business trips,
- Monitor and update departmental data,
- Prepare materials and documents for the finance team,
- Carry out other tasks resulting from work in the finance team.
- A degree in economics (or related faculty),
- Good command of spoken and written English (B2 minimum),
- Excel and Power Point skills,
- High organisational skills,
- Attention to details,
- Ability to work under time pressure in a changing environment,
- Interpersonal skills.
- Have experience as a Personal Assistant (or a similar position),
- Are familiar with Outlook, PowerBI.
- Interdisciplinary role that gives you the opportunity to work with various departments within finance and more,
- Possibility of professional development within the Finance Department (Accounting, Controlling, Procurement, Payroll, Taxes) - after a period of 2 years minimum,
- Our organisational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and friendly assistance - we provide any support you need to excel at what you do,
- We do our best to make you feel comfortable with us - we provide, among others: English classes within working hours, medical care for you and your family or partner, a Multisport card.
We make Clients happy because we are comfortable at our jobs. Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Insurance capital fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process.
Only employees are entitled to benefits package.
Te oferty mogą Cię zainteresować!