Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Motorola Solutions Finance Operations Center (FOC) provides world-class finance, accounting and purchasing services to Motorola branches in Europe, Middle East, Africa, US and Latin America region. It is a dynamic environment where your ideas and input will be valued and where you will do some of the best work of your life.
Administrative Specialist position plays a key role in the FOC (Finance Operations Center) driving and coordinating initiatives around employee integration, internal communication, and charity events. The role entails support to the FOC training program. Interaction with a variety of stakeholders at different levels and wide range of responsibilities allow for professional development and very good understanding of processes underpinning a dynamic finance center.
- Planning and coordinating of FOC training program (professional training & language courses)
- Real Estate support - collaboration with real estate team on facility related projects & matters
- Organization of FOC integration events
- Coordination of internal communication within FOC
- Maintenance of internal websites
- Collaboration with internal departments like recruitment, HR on related matters
- Help in the ongoing administrative matters
- Organization and coordination of business meetings
- Creation of purchase requisitions for FOC (i.e. office supplies)
- Ability to communicate effectively in Polish and English with various levels of organization
- Team player, enthusiastic with drive to learn and help the team to get better every day
- Very good practical knowledge of Microsoft Office (excel, power point, word)
- Very good organizational skills
- Experienced in organizing internal business events
- High problem solving skills
- Experienced in working in international environment
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way.
Also, to reward, you’ll get:
- Employee Pension Plan (PPE)
- Competitive salary package,
- Strong team-oriented culture,
- Flexible working hours,
- Contract of employment,
- Private medical & dental coverage,
- Life insurance,
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space),
- Trainings and broad development opportunities,
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.,
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate.
Te oferty mogą Cię zainteresować!